…were very busy sharing #Dine419 information, posting photos of amazing food by great Toledo restaurants. Proceed s from certain meals eaten at certain restaurants during the week of February 23 – March 1 will help us get more veterans housed. So we posted updated like these:
- The list of restaurants who participated, which can also be found here: http://www.dine419.org/restaurants.html
- The editorial of Toledo Free Press publisher, Tom Pounds
- Photos like the one at right of the mouth-watering food available during #Dine419
- An interview Ken did with Fred LeFebvre of 1370 WPSD about Veterans Matter and #Dine419
- The Toledo Free Press article about the work of Veterans Matter (page 14)
…also took some time to remind everyone of why #Dine419 and our work is so important by posting this quote by a VASH manager:
…updated our Veterans Housed to Date page because we’ve now housed 547 veterans!
…thought this information about free tax prep for veterans from the Department of Veterans Affairs Twitter account was valuable.